13th of May 1907
Founding of GROSSMANN Bau by a master bricklayer Bartholomew Grossmann in Weikering near Vogtareuth in Bavaria.
1920 - 1930
Relocation of the prosperous building business to Rosenheim and acquisition of property with own railway siding on the Äußere Münchner street, where the company has its head office to this day.
Conversion of the company into a limited partnership. Transfer of the company management to the second generation Josef and Emeran Grossmann.
Set-up of the Civil engineering, road and bridge building department, which has since become a profitable division.
1963 - 1964
Granting of the "Big glue licence" (as one of the first companies) and the "Quality mark glued timber construction".
Building of the first company-owned bitumen mixing plant in Schwabering.
Expansion of timber construction to include a new production line, heating system and drying chamber.
Change of the legal form into "Grossmann Bau GmbH & Co.KG", a limited liability company with a limited partnership, which remains today.
Building of a third production hall as a further step towards expansion in glulam construction.
Change of the shareholders and transfer to the third generation.
100th anniversary of GROSSMANN Bau
A company celebration with employees, clients and companions.
2010 - 2011
Renting of a further production hall for processing cross laminated timber.
Investment in a CNC controlled assembly plant K2i 12 from Hundegger.
Building of a formwork washing facility for quality control in concrete construction.
Construction of a bitumen mixing plant (from manufacturer Benninghoven) in Schwabering.
This investment brings our technical possibilities in asphalt production to the newest level.
Change of management
Mr. Siegfried Huber is the new Head of Building, Civil and Turnkey Construction.